SDXC card IPcore compliant with SD Specifications Version 3.01 and support both High-speed
SD card (Class6), SDHC card and SDXC card. It supports SDR50 mode and achieves High-speed transmission up to 50MB/s (support SDR104 mode soon). DesignGateway provide demo bit file for Xilinx
ML505/506 for evaluation. You can easily evaluate SDXC card IP core on
the board before purchasing.
- Compliant with SD Specifications Part 1 Physical Layer version 3.01
- Support both SD/SDHC/SDXC card
- Auto detect SD card type (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- Support Bus speed mode: Default speed(12.5MB/s), High Speed(25MB/s), and SDR50(50MB/s). SDR104 will be supported soon.
- Auto SD clock suspension for power saving
- Auto error checking function
- Cyclic Redundancy Check (CRC16) for read transfer
- CRC status check for write transfer
- Timeout when no response returned from SD card
- Timeout when SD card is not ready in time during initialization process
- High performance for data transfer by 4-bit SD data transfer mode
- Simple connection for command signal and FIFO interface for data signal
- No global clock and clock management inside it to reduce clock resource for RAID system.
- Reference designs available on ML505/ML506
- High performance write/read transfer by raw data format (no file system).
- Write/Read transfer in exFAT and FAT32 file system format.
Please receive technical document update from DG News Letter. Subscribe to DG News
Free Bit file for evaluation
1-hour limitation bit files are provided. You can evaluate SATA-IPcore
on Xilinx ML505/ML506 board.
Ask free bit file
SDXC-IPcore supports SDR50 mode (will support SDR104 soon). It fully use the performance of SDXC card.
* with Hagiwara HPC-SDX64G10C
Support exFAT & FAT32 file system
Support basic commands.
(fm, dir, cd, mk, rm,
nw, rd, dl, help)
SDXC-IPcore supports exFAT and FAT32 file system
. Your system can manage data as files and share files with computer.
It is effective and easy for you to use data and apply for any applications.
You can evaluate SDXC-IPcore with file system on ML505/506.
Ask free bit file