UDP40G/10G/1G IP core is the epochal solution implemented without CPU. This IP core is suitable for network application. This IP product includes
reference design for Intel® FPGA. It helps you to reduce development
DesignGateway provide demo file for Intel® FPGA boards. You can evaluate
UDP10G-IP core on real board before purchasing.
- All hardware logic to achieve CPU-less system
- Support IPv4 protocol
- Support one port connection
- Transmit/Receive buffer size, programmable on HDL for optimized resource
- Simple data interface by standard FIFO interface
- Simple control interface by standard register interface
- Multicast/broadcast Tx feature customization
- Super low-latency DG 10G EMAC-IP for UDP10G-IP core (Option) Learn more
- Provide free evaluation sof file for FPGA Development Kits (1 hour time
- Reference design is included in IP core product
Document & Demo sof file download
Please receive technical document update from DG News Letter. Subscribe to DG News
|UDP-IP core Presentation
|DG EMAC-IP Presentation (for UDP10G-IP)
Super low-latency DG 10GbE MAC core for UDP10G-IP
|DG 10GbE MAC core implements the MAC layer for UDP10G-IP core and fully
compatible with Intel MAC. It has many advantages.
- Super low-latency, Tx=19.2nsec, Rx=44.8nsec.
- Minimized resource usage, ? of Intel MAC core.
- Very low price, 1/5 of Intel MAC core.
|Tx latency (clk freq.=156.25MHz)
|Rx latency (clk freq.=156.25MHz)
Free sof file for evaluation
DesignGateway provide 1-hour limitation sof file for Intel® FPGA Development
Boards. You can evaluate UDP40G/10G/1G-IP core on real board before purchasing.