NVMeG3 IP with PCIe Gen3 Soft IP enable the NVMe SSD interface for non-embedded PCIe Gen3 Hard IP Devices.
Break the barriers of NVMe interface, Allow to build multi-channel RAID
system with very high performance and lowest possible FPGA resources consumption.
This IP core license includes the reference design for Intel FPGA boards.
It helps you to reduce development time and cost.
- Implement application layer, transaction layer,data link layer, and some
parts of physical layer to access NVMe Gen3 SSD without CPU usage
- Operate with Intel PCIe PHY IP, configured as 4-lane PCIe Gen3 (256-bit
- Include 256 Kbyte RAM to be data buffer
- Simple user control I/F and FIFO interface for data port
- Direct connect to Integrated Block for PCI Express from Intel by using
128-bit bus interface
- Support 6 commands, i.e. IDENTIFY, WRITE, READ, Shutdown, SMART, and Flush
- Support NVMe device
- Base Class Code 01h (mass storage), Sub Class code 08h (Non-volatile),
Programming Interface 02h (NVMHCI)
- MPSMIN (Memory Page Size Minimum): 0 (4Kbyte)
- MDTS (Maximum Data Transfer Size): 0 (no limitation) or at least 5 (128
- LBA unit: 512 byte or 4096 byte
- exFAT & FAT32 file system management without CPU usage (Option)
- Support PCIe Switch (Customize support, please ask us)
- Reference design with AB18-PCIeX16 or AB17-M2FMC or AB16-PCIeXOVR adapter board available on Intel FPGA boards
Available on Mouser
Please receive technical document update from DG News Letter. Subscribe to DG News
Documents for each Device families
||Arria 10 GX
|NVMeG3-IP with PCIe Gen3 Soft-IP
|Reference Design Document
|Demo Instruction Document
|Evaluation demo file
* ask password
|Arria 10 GX
| Demo Video
Accessories for evaluation
|Accessories for evaluation
||PCIe x16 Lanes Crossover adapter board for NVMe-IP evaluation
About price and licence of this IP core, please contact Design Gateway.
NVMeG3-IP core is the best solution for applications which requires huge
data transmission with high-speed.
||Video Editing System
||Medical Image Analysis
||Aerospace & Defense